I am a self-proclaimed book fiend. Children's literature holds a special place in my heart - I think it is because my mother is an avid book lover herself and taught me from very early on to love classic, well-written children's literature.
Beautiful, enriching illustrations are just a part of the draw of a wonderful children's story, and so most of the books we review here will have gorgeous drawings.
You will not find any lackluster books on this blog. No vulgar Dora, Spongebob or Disney.
We believe in books that beautify the experience of growing up and learning.


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Moonshine by Tasha Tudor

Pumpkin Moonshine
One of my absolute favorites. (The piglets too, I promise.) :)
If its Tasha Tudor, you can be pretty positive that I'm going to love it. She's the cream of the crop.


 This is the story of a runaway pumpkin and the trouble it brings to one little girl. But, as with most of my favorite picks, the illustrations are really where its at. They invoke feelings of crisp Autumn days past, full of warm pie and steamy cider.

No comments:

Post a Comment