I am a self-proclaimed book fiend. Children's literature holds a special place in my heart - I think it is because my mother is an avid book lover herself and taught me from very early on to love classic, well-written children's literature.
Beautiful, enriching illustrations are just a part of the draw of a wonderful children's story, and so most of the books we review here will have gorgeous drawings.
You will not find any lackluster books on this blog. No vulgar Dora, Spongebob or Disney.
We believe in books that beautify the experience of growing up and learning.


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Each Peach Pear Plum by Janet and Allan Ahlberg

Each Peach Pear Plum...just the title makes me happy. This whimsical little book incorporates many well-known fairy tales in its quick-reading pages.



The playful seek-and-find illustrations are a fun challenge for little ones. It's not going to teach a valuable life-lesson or add enormous amounts of knowledge...but it's just so darn fun (and cute) that its pretty irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment